Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pink Slip Mix Tape: June 2012

Summer, Summer... we love hot jams so much more when the weather is perfect and we can roll down the windows and scream the lyrics, thus losing our voice... but it's totally worth it! Here are the jams we're rocking out to during June!




1. The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows



2. Say Hi - Devils



3. The Front Bottoms - Looking Like You Just Woke Up



4. Dangerous Summer - Where I Want To Be



5. I Am Arrows - Green Grass



6. JD McPherson - North Side Gal



7. Robyn - Hang With Me



8. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations



9. Group Love - Tongue Tied



10. Thao and Mirah - Rubies and Rocks



11. Cat Power - Cherokee



12. Kanye West - Flashing Lights



13. Jackie Wilson - Work Out



14. Tilly and The Wall - Love Riot



15. REM - What's The Frequency, Kenneth!?



16. Britney Spears - Circus



17. Rocket Summer - I Need A Break... but I'd rather have a breakthrough



18. Petula Clark - I Know A Place



19. White Town - Your Woman



20. Of Montreal - Requiem for O.M.M. 2




Bonus Track:

THROW BACK!

Alanis Morrisette - One Hand In My Pocket




No comments:

Post a Comment