Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PS: I love You Party Rental Space


We love that Pink Slip Boutique has expanded our services to our new division, P.S. I Love You. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to come and see what this side of the business is all about, just keep on reading to find out! P.S. I Love You offers its clients personalized invitations, handmade greeting cards, calligraphy services and event design. We are excited to announce that in addition to all of these services P.S. I Love You now offers party rental space! Pink Slip and P.S. I Love You's second floor is a cozy atmosphere available for rental space! Thinking about planning a ladies night out? Do you have your own business that you'd like to promote? We have the prefect place! Plan a private event for your clients at our store! We have both weekday and weekend hours available to accommodate even the busiest schedules. P.S. I Love You is conveniently located right inside of Pink Slip Boutique. For questions or inquiries about renting our space for your next event feel free to contact us at (708) 478-7465 or visit our website www.pinkslipiloveyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment