Tuesday, November 1, 2011

PS: I love You





Tomorrow, tomorrow, PS: I Love You tomorrow, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!!!!! Tomorrow, November 2nd, is the grand opening of PS: I Love You, a division of Pink Slip Boutique! PS: I Love You will offer its customers one-of-a-kind party invitations, custom greeting cards, holiday and home decor as well as event planning assistance and design. We are so excited for everyone to see all of the AMAZING things we have in the store. The best part of this is that PS: I Love You is located right next door to Pink Slip Boutique! Pink Slip is undoubtedly a one stop shop now! Make sure you come in tomorrow to see all of the great things happening at Pink Slip! In addition to all of the new dresses, jewelry, sequin tanks and skirts, we have a new look! We can't wait for all of you to see for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment