Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fashion Hero: Emily Valentine

So most of you probably don't even know about the ORIGINAL BEVERLY HILLS 90210- right now, this show is at the top of my que on NETFLIX because it's so good! Drama filled in every possible way! I could never watch the new version because I would be a traitor to my generation.

One reoccurring crazy character on the show was pyromaniac Emily Valentine. She was obsessed with lead character and all around boy wonder, Brandon Walsh - they dated for a brief period in time until she went crazy and had to be committed to a mental hospital. She was awesome. Check out her early 90s vintage look. I LOVE HER!:

Can you do me a favor and turn the sound down on this ridiculous video and just watch Emily's style evolve... thanks.



She's amazing.

Posted By: Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment