Friday, July 17, 2009

Products We Love: Vera Wang perfume

We have always loved Vera Wang perfume. It is really light and classic. I have been wearing it for years - actually longer than I care to remember, and I still get a lot of compliments on it.





I have always been partial to the classic scent, but have recently been turned on to the Princess scent.

I was actually searching around, and came to realize the Vera Wang Princess perfume has one of the best web sites ever!

From the homepage you click "begin your reign". From there you are virtual princess and given the chore pick out your outfit, jewelry and date for your party. It’s so cute, and I spent way too much time going through it....I just couldn’t stop myself!

Click here to check it out...


...posted by carly<3

No comments:

Post a Comment