Friday, June 26, 2009

Pink Slip Says Goodbye



Yesterday was a sad day with the loss of Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett-

MJ gave us many things (in the 80s) he taught us how to moon walk, he made arguably one of the best videos of all time- Thriller-, told us “it don’t matter if your black or white”, introduced us to Billy Jean, and wrote one of the most inspirational pump up songs of all time….. We know we don’t have to say it but we will….. “Man in the Mirror!” – 80s Michael will be missed, weird shrinking nose changing skin color Michael- we kind of ignored you anyway-

And Farah Fawcett what can we say- you are probably the hottest babe to ever walk the planet- as Wayne and Garth would say… “We’re not worthy/ We’re not worthy!”

1 comment:

  1. I was heartbroken over both of their deaths. I know how much Farrah wanted to beat Cancer and live. Her documentary on it was so touching. She fought and hard and she was a beautiful woman.
    I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. Every since I was little I have been a fan. My mom has recordings of me when I was 4 and 5 dancing to his Billie Jean and Thriller and trying to do the moonwalk. I literally cried when I heard he had died. I always kinda thought of him as invicible ya know. His music and legacy are amazing and I know the world will never forget him.
    I take comfort knowing that both Farrah and Michael, as well as Ed Mcmahon are in a better place-heaven.

    ReplyDelete