Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Products We Love: Dove Skin Vitalizer

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, check out my skin in the mirror, and think to myself "Why, God, Why?" My skin is ALWAYS dry. It really frosts my cookies that I have attempted treatment after treatment in order to ail this curse. Nothing had been good enough and I was searching for paper bags to cover my head with when I found this:



If ever there was a time to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" it would be now. The Dove Skin Vitalizer is heaven in an $11.99 package. The small machine comes complete with exfoliating pads that are disposable. There are two sides to the pads - one for sensitive skin and one for hardcore exfoliating. Your skin has never loved you so much!



The foaming pads come in two different styles. These pads attach in a velcro way that keeps them in tact. All you do is run it under water for a second and get a lather and you're set to go! This is such a great beauty gadget, we highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment