Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pink Slip Mascot. You Pick!

So for a while I (Lauren) have been considering buying a dog because I think Pink Slip needs a mascot! I love the idea of having a little buddy running around the shop! I also love the idea of the newly invented 'pee pad' so it doesn't have to go outside!

Here are some of the dogs we're considering!
Let us know which one you like best!!



Teacup Maltese - This little guy is perfect! Just a baby, and a tiny one at that, he is available at Pocket Puppies on the north side of Chicago. Yes?



Another little monster available at Pocket Puppies. I can't get over how cute these are. Maybe it would get lost in the store?? What do you think of this one?



Or, I could always go with old faithful and get a shitzu. My family has had one for 12 years and we just love her! Maybe she'd like a friend!


Name Suggestions?
Tell us what you think!

Posted By: Lauren

1 comment: